Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Kitchen...Yeeha!

I am so thankful for a husband that can tackle home improvement jobs. It was a BIG job and there were some struggles along the way, but it is done!


Unless you yourself have carpet in your kitchen, you cannot possibly understand the level of my joy at having it gone and this new beautiful laminate in it's place. Having larger appliances out of our way, it made perfect sense to also paint the walls at this time and remove the old wallpaper. So, after dreaming about having a red kitchen since we were married...I now have it. Just walking in to the kitchen makes me happier.
Before, it was like I could never get it clean. With the peeling wallpaper and the constantly dirty carpet, it was a depressing room to enter. Now, I can not only see when the floor needs cleaning, I can also do it and feel that it is done. I can leave the kitchen and feel that it is completely cleaned. I am a happy girl. :)


No comments: