Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Random Post, Holiday Baking and Baby Kicks

I posted the name of the woman from my Random Post into the comments section of that post. I guess I should have done a bigger post for her, because I had all kinds of people messaging me or calling me saying enough is enough, when are you going to let me know who she is?! I think people were getting a little angry with me. Anyway...that's where the information is.

I've started my Holiday baking and will be doing that the next few afternoons and evenings until it's all done and then putting plates together on Saturday. Yeah! I love the holiday goodies. :)

I also starting feeling real baby kicks, not just the flutters, this week. It's pretty cool. I don't think they're strong enough yet for Aaron to feel, but he always especially likes when he can feel the baby moving, too.

I hope you all are having a wonderful week before Christmas and aren't getting stressed out, but enjoying this time with your families. :)

No comments: