Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Sister, Tammi

My sister is awesome. The last few Mondays she's been coming over to help me out before she has to go to work. She'll usually stay with the girls while I do grocery shopping, but she also helps with cleaning. Then when she gets off work she'll come over and eat dinner with us before she has to go to a class. Last night she didn't have her class and we ended up going and running a couple of errands together while Aaron (an angel) stayed home and bathed the babies and put them to bed. We had so much fun chatting and teasing each other; just being buddy-buddy. Her personality and mine are so very much alike and the last couple of years as she's gotten older (she's 17 now) we've really gotten to know each other better and sort of hold each other up. I just had to share about her. She's one in a million and I thank God for her.

No comments: