Monday, March 17, 2008

Sharing A Room

We've finally done it. Abby and Anna are in one bedroom together. Anna is sleeping in the bottom bunk and Abby is in a crib that will convert into a toddler bed. Yesterday I tried putting them down for a nap together and Anna tried to kill Abby. I was nursing Charlotte and all of a sudden I heard a muffled scream from Abby. I ran in and Anna was on top of Abby, smashing her down into the mattress. Aaahhhh!!! My first though was, "This is so not going to work!" But, they were so tired from not napping that we plodded forth and put them down together for the night. They fell asleep soon after going to bed and stayed quiet until almost 8:00 this morning. YEAH!!! I cannot tell you how happy and free this makes me feel. This gives Charlotte her own space and she slept so much better last night. We're also able to have a little bit more of our own space back in the evening. We're not tip-toeing around the front room trying not to wake Charlotte. We can watch a little T.V. if we want and can even talk together without Charlotte trying to get her own two cents in. Let me tell you, this makes for one happy mama. :)

No comments: