Thursday, January 15, 2009

Growing

Charlotte's feet can almost reach the footrest on the highchair. Waaaaaa!!! WWwwaaaaaa!!! My baby-baby is changing so much. She's loosing some of that baby look and changing into (duh-da-da!!) a toddler. Her hair is growing longer. Her legs, a little less chunky monkey. Her little face is developing more, too. She has started standing on her own without holding on to anything. I think she might be walking before her first birthday at the end of the month.

Right now, we're in that beautiful "building our family" stage of coupledom. We hope to have many more children before our family is complete. Charlotte is the first baby that I've really been able to watch closely as she went through the "change" from baby to toddler. With all the others, I was either extremely pregnant or already had a newborn in my arms. It's a sad and beautiful process. It makes me wonder how it will affect me when I know that there will, in all likelihood, be no more babies. Waaaa!!!! WWWwwwwaaaaaaaa!!!

I suppose though, since the women in my family are generally able to have children into their early forties, that by the time I'm done having children...Anna will almost be old enough to get married and make me a grandmother. Hmmmm. :)

No comments: