Friday, May 22, 2009

All Grown Up

I will be 27 years old this year. I am soon to be the mother of 4 (!!!) children. Sometimes when I pause long enough(or am allowed to pause long enough) to really think about how much my life has changed in the last five years, it is absolutely mind-boggling. Recently, I've been reconnecting with my cousin's lovely family. (My mother's brother's son) I can hardly believe the transition that he has made from the young man he used to be. He is now the married father of three boys running his own real-estate business. Seriously, that blows my mind, because when I think of him, or any of my other cousins, I still feel like I'm eight years old playing hide-and-seek in my grandma and grandpa Jackson's backyard.

We've recently done a couple of playdates and here are some highlights from our trip to the park. John (my cousin) is a true Jackson in his face and has transferred that on to his sons. I wonder if there is any of the Jackson features in my girls. I see it every now and then; more in a particular face or pose they make rather than a physical resemblance.


Beautiful Charlotte just chillin' out at the park, enjoying some water and fishie crachers. :)


This is the middle boy of the three, Enoch, with our oldest, Anna.


This is their youngest, Ezekial.

Their oldest, Elijah. (Notice a letter theme? :) )

No comments: