Friday, May 29, 2009

Full Term and Off to the Hospital

Here I am 39 weeks pregnant. Sorry to those of you who were hoping for more, but this is as good as it gets. I am leaning against the wall because that is the only way I could get comfortable enough for Aaron to take a picture of me standing. I have been having contractions on and off for the last three weeks, and making progress as I was dialated to a 3 at my last appointment. We now also have a labor-day. Because I have not gained any weight in my final month, my OB wanted to do an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed that there was a very minimal amount of amniotic fluid. That coupled with a recent jump in my blood pressure has set us for a delivery date of May 31st. We'll be going in at 7am to be induced. Wish us luck!

No comments: