Thursday, April 3, 2008

" I can't even get the blues no more."

It was around eight weeks post-partum that I stopped to actually think about it, but I realized that I hadn't had the "baby blues" this time around. What happened with the other "chilens" was not pleasant. They were pretty bad with Anna and horrible with Abby; peaking with a really horrid Christmas in 2006. So, I sort of figured that I was due for a natural progression with each of my babies. But, I haven't experienced even a smidge.

Around eight weeks post-partum I do believe all of those crazy pregnancy hormones were officially out of my system. I am not feeling mean and moody. I no longer want to bite Aaron's head off when he does a typical guy thing that I've tried to get him not to do. I'm not snapping at random people. Yes, I was snapping at random people; sometimes even random people I didn't know.

Anyways, I'm feeling awesome. I'm getting back into my normal exercise routine and hope to start doing my morning yoga once the wee one gets on more of a regular morning schedule. Yeeha!

Hugs to all the mama's out there that do have a hard time after their pregnancies. Maybe here's a little hope that not everyone will be that way. :)

No comments: