Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Babies


I read something today that I'd never really thought about. A woman was commenting about a difficult situation and asking for prayer for the family of a young man that she had taken care of as a small child. What she said was this, "There is no one who could do the job (being a parent) better than you can...You are the perfect match for the children you have." Each of my children were meant to be...created of God just for me and Aaron. God created their personalities to go perfectly with ours, to create our family dynamic. We may clash and have hard times, but thinking about this, I believe that the gifts and talents that God placed inside of me are there also to help and mold my children into what He would have them to be. It's really an awesome thought. That God has given you everything that you need to be a good parent to your child, specific to each child...it's all there inside of you. Really, it's mindblowing if you think about it long enough.

No comments: