Friday, August 15, 2008

The Artist in the Family




















I honestly married in to a ridiculously talented family. My mother-in-law is immersed in the textile arts. My father-in-law draws and is musically gifted.

All of their children have inherited some level of these talents, but their youngest child and only daughter is perhaps the most talented of the children who draw. She's the artist who did these portraits of my daughters and has done various family and friends of ours. She's currently working toward her cosmetology degree, and is trying to get a little extra money to finish out there. Anyway, if you know anyone who would enjoy a drawing or if you yourself would like one, leave me a comment and I'll get you in touch with her. These make incredible gifts for parents and grandparents.

No comments: