Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy, Busy

We here in the Greenwood home have been pretty busy the last few days, but thankfully, to make it a little easier, Aaron had Wednesday through Friday off. Tuesday Charlotte and I continued on our "merry" way with some colds that thankfully didn't really seem to hit the others too badly. Charlotte, finally, over this past weekend, became a little closer to her normal giggly, wonderful, baby self. You know, this is such a case in point for not knowing how good something is until it's gone. Charlotte is such a wonderful baby normally, but when she doesn't feel good, she completely changes into whine-y, angry, mutant baby.

Speaking of Charlotte, she had her nine month well baby check on Thursday. She weighed in at almost 22 pounds and 28 inches long. She's following the older girls on weight, and looks to be following Abby into the land of the petite...my gift to them along with the curly hair. :)

Those of you who were wondering how my second round with the dermatologist went...They removed more flesh from one of the areas of concern and are sending it in for more testing. For those of you I haven't told about my skin "issues" it's nothing to really be worried about. I had a couple of patches of skin that were looking like they were changing and I felt the need to get it checked out. Thankfully, I did it when I did, because they definitely were "changing." The cells that they removed were mutating, precancerous cells...mutating into what would have become malignant melanoma. Lesson to learn here...know your body and own your medical care. Hopefully, that's the end of that story.

There is a lot more to tell about our busy week and some great pictures to post. Stay Tuned. :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Glad you all are on the mend. I can barely speak right now and Elise has caught the cough, too.

By the way, I weighed her yesterday at 21 months and she came in at 22.5 lbs... And I was starting to complain that she was getting too heavy to carry around! You must have arms of steel. :-)