Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cruising and No More Yucky Cells

Charlotte is officially cruising. She's edging along furniture and even did a handoff from the ottoman to the coffee table. Pretty exciting! She's my youngest to start doing this so far...at not quite 10 months. I predict she'll be walking before her first birthday.

For those who have been praying about my "skin issues" I got my results this morning when I had my stitches removed. They removed all of the mutating cells the first time and my second biopsy was clean. Yeah! Praise God! (From whom all blessings flow.) I will have to go back in six months to do another check and then after that it should be every year. Thank you for your prayers and your thoughts. :)

I had a great time last night at The Cheesecake Factory. I just wasn't in the cheesecake mood...I was really in the mood for steak, but settled on fries. I also brought my dear husband home a piece of their chocolate peanut butter cookie dough cheesecake. He's had a hard past week and needed a little pick me up.

Remember me tomorrow as I cook the turkey and I will also send prayers your way. Here's wishes for a happy day and yummy food. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's good news about your health... we will keep praying.

It really is exciting when they get moving... Allie was our youngest- at 9 months she was off and running:)

Pray for us... Drew & I caught whatever the girls had:( We ended up cancelling our Thanksgiving plans and will hopefully have our Thanksgiving meal on Saturday with everyone:)