Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My "Actor's Studio" Interview Questions

I think I'm pretty normal girl-y in my fascination with creative types and those who work in the performing arts fields. There is a pretty well-known program on BRAVO where the host, James Lipton, interviews actors from all genres. After his interview he asks these same questions. After yesterdays post, I thought it'd be fun to answer them for you all and if you wanted, you could answer them, too, in the comment box.

What is your favorite word? Ignominious, superfluous and hyperbole

What is your least favorite word? Stupid

What turns you on? Laughter

What turns you off? Chewing on fingernails or dead skin. Uckies.

What sound or noise do you love? Laughter from my children...Mama.

What sound or noise do you hate? Screeching of any kind...nails on chalkboard, rubbing on a balloon, the sound Styrofoam makes when it's handled.

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Actor, Lawyer, Writer or Research Scientist.

What profession would you most not want to participate in? Doctor or the guys that pumps the sewage.

What is your favorite curse word? I've kind of made my own...She-ite.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Here's your key to your house...sorry, but I'm afraid you're going to have to share with one, Aaron Greenwood. :)

No comments: