Friday, October 24, 2008

Well...

Perhaps my "worst pregnancy day ever" was not just morning sickness, but compounded by a stomach virus which, unfortunately my children picked up. Charlotte was fussy last night, but we thought that she was just being baby fussy or perhaps getting some teeth. Anyway, we were awakened early to crying and vomiting. Abby doesn't seem to be touched by it yet and is acting pretty normally, so we'll see.

Anna has the bucket with her that I was moving around with me on Wednesday. She's took a nice nap this morning and I hope to get her to take another one this afternoon.

Needless to say, our plans for tonight and this weekend will have to be cancelled, but we hope to reschedule. Pray for us that this all passes quickly and that Abby and Aaron aren't affected.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hope you all feel better soon. Sorry about your plans- I know you were getting pretty excited about them:) Hope you can plan something again soon to make up for it... we will be praying for yo all.