Thursday, October 23, 2008

Whoa.

Yesterday was a rough one. Perhaps one of the roughest pregnancy days yet. Every smell was awful. Even morning toast. Thankfully, my dear hubby came home early and I was able to take it easy for the remainder of the day. I skipped my normal Wednesday workout, but I'm sure my workout buddies appreciated my not puking on them. :)

I'm feeling much better today. Which is good, because I need to prepare for a ladies night in at my house tomorrow. I have to go grocery shopping and at least clean the bathroom in the hall today. I'm pretty sure I know what I'll be making and I'll post some of the recipes HERE on my recipe blog.

Aaron and I are also having a night away on Saturday, thank you, Mary Jo, and I've got some things to plan for that.

Update on the family...Charlotte is becoming more expert with her crawling, which makes her the youngest full on crawler we've had yet, but certainly not as daring as her older sister Abby. We'll see. For those of you who were worried about Abby's head...the ridge does seem to be going down...which follows the doctor's diagnosis of it just being a scar/hematoma that needed more time to heal from her accident this Summer. Anna has recently fallen in love with all things "Sleeping Beauty." I think she's even more enamored with it because she has a cousin named Aurora, too. Aaron's been working hard at both work and home. He's been so helpful around the house and doing more than his fair share of chores during this morning sickness period that we're going through. He's made some progress on Molly's doghouse that we hope to have completely finished before too much longer. As for Molly, she has completely changed from the little pup she was and is now a large fluff ball. It's amazing how smart she is, already mastering the basic commands, but she, being so smart, hates the leash. We're working on it though and hopefully, she'll begin to enjoy some walks.

That's just a short update on all of us. I hope to post over the weekend with pictures and such about tomorrow night

No comments: