Monday, October 13, 2008

Winter Days

This was in yesterday's paper and it reminded me that too soon we would once again be homebound and STUCK INSIDE because of the weather. We'll have to find activities to keep the kiddos entertained or they will drive the mama crazy!

We'll paint, make cookies, play with blocks and playdough. Which reminds me, I need to get a good recipe for making our own playdough again. Thankfully, Abby and Anna are playing more together and keeping each other entertained and this in turn keeps Charlotte entertained. She loves to watch her sisters. I can hardly wait until next summer when they'll all three be running around with each other. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

This comic reminds me of the one time that Drew walked in, took one look around and said "you must have had fun today".