Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've done it!

I have washed them, dried them, boxed them up and carried them to the garage. Where, HOPEFULLY, they will stay for the next 18 months to 2 years. I hope, I hope, I hope. What are they? Why, my maternity clothes of course! While having three babies in three years was most definitely what God had in mind for us...we most definitely need a break. We need a break from the small child up in the middle of the night wanting nursed...and that especially I need a break from...nursing. I'll give my six months to Charlotte, but that is all I have promised any of my children, because quite frankly it hurts. I am not a wimp though, because if I was I would have quit. And I would not be nursing my third child. Anyway, Don't expect to be receiving anymore shocking new baby news from us for a long time. Although, while this is our plan, I realize that God often times has different plans for us than the ones we make for ourselves. But, all I can hope is that when He looks down on me, He realizes that us Greenwoods, we may not be ready for another blessing like the three we've already got for some time to come. :)

No comments: