Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tired...So Freakity, Freaking Tired

I don't know where my energy has gone...Oh, wait...yes I do. It's all being sucked in by these three beautiful little girls. I have a 2 year old, 1 year old and a 3 week old. My 2 year old has given up naps. She's done...the plus side of that is that she'll sleep 12+ hours at night. My one year old needs to be moved into the bedroom with her big sister, but as I've said above mommy is too freakity, freaking tired to keep dealing with putting a child who is so wonderfully capable of getting out of bed back in to her bed. I'm glad that I had a week of pretty pain free nursing before it became unbearably horrid because Charlotte and I were able to get some good bonding in; unlike with Abby, who's nursing was pretty much hellish the entire first two months of her life...which really delays bonding if every time you see your baby you want to cry because it causes so much pain to do something that is supposed to be so natural. HA! Anyway, it gets better. I know that...I just don't want to hear it right now. I want someone to hold my hand and tell me that I have every right to feel like I'm trapped in some dark corner with just tiny glimpses of heaven every now and then to torture me even more.

No comments: